Judge Colleen O'Donnell
Colleen O'DonnellJudgeTerm Expires: January 2023
|Contact||For Information Regarding||Photo|
Court Support Services Coordinator
Contact Staff Attorney Katie Saks to inquire about settlement conferences.
If the parties wish to mediate, they shall inform the Court by the discovery cut-off date that they have scheduled a date with a private mediator or that they are requesting mediation with the Court’s Magistrate. Plaintiff’s counsel shall notify the court in writing whether the mediation was successful, within 48 hours of its completion. Any requests for mediation made after this deadline shall require a showing of extraordinary circumstances.
- Cell phones must be turned off (not vibrate) in the Courtroom.
- Counsel shall pre-mark and exchange all exhibits before trial begins.
- All proposed jury instructions are due on or before the date of the Final Pre-Trial conference.
- Each party shall have one hour for voir dire, unless an extended period is requested and the Court determines it is warranted.
- Parties are encouraged to visit the courtroom in advance of trial to familiarize themselves with the technology for displaying evidence.
When parties file the Civ.R. 26(F) Report, they shall also file a proposed order in word document format.