Civil Stalking Protection Order (CSPO) or Civil Sexually Oriented Offense Protection Order (CSOOPOs)
To file a petition for a Protection Order in the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas - General Division, you must:
- Be a resident of Franklin County
- For notarization purposes of the Petition, provide valid photographic identification.
- Not have children with the respondent
- Have been a victim of :
- a) 2 or more incidents in which the respondent caused you to believe that you are in danger -
- or -
- b) 1 sexually oriented offense
|Petitions may be filed Monday – Friday during the following hours:|
8:00am to 12:00pm
1:30pm to 3:00pm
NOTE: Interpreting services will be provided to Petitioners with limited English proficiency; however, based upon availability, these services may be provided through telephonic interpreting services.
Refer to the Franklin County Clerk of Court’s website
for more information.
REV’D AUGUST 2015